Introducing: Quiet Musings

>> Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Nevermind the earlier post. This is the official introduction to my new blog, which I have dubbed "Quiet Musings Over Cups of Tea."

Why have I chosen this title for my new blog? Aside from my tendency towards randomness, I kind of fancied that this blog shall contain my observations and reviews on various things while drowning myself in -- yes, you've got it right -- a cup of tea.

What shall I be writing on this blog? As you can see on my sidebar, I have two other blogs: my business travel blog, and my LiveJournal. Biz-trips.info is a work blog; it is dedicated to my writings on the world of business travel. My LiveJournal, on the other hand, is my general tribute to randomness and has recently evolved into a storage for my roleplay logs in the various MUDs that I play.

So what is "Quiet Musings" going to be? Simply put, "Quiet Musings" will be my attempt to blog more seriously outside Biz-trips.info. This will be no pandering to randomness, but rather an exercise in actually putting my thoughts to order and becoming more observant of the world around me.

Thus is my first post for this blog. I do hope you would visit this from time to time. I promise to put up articles of interest and to make every attempt to write lucidly and objectively.

6 comments:

Anna Sibal Wednesday, June 14, 2006 at 11:46:00 PM GMT+8  

Thanks for the comment, Aaron. Hey, you're the first one! :)

Anonymous,  Thursday, June 15, 2006 at 12:56:00 AM GMT+8  

hi! ♥♥

good luck with the new blog! it's so pink! :D :D

Anonymous,  Thursday, June 15, 2006 at 4:13:00 AM GMT+8  

this looks good. are those ads below this your own?

Anna Sibal Thursday, June 15, 2006 at 12:57:00 PM GMT+8  

I generated the Google ads from my AdSense account. The little buttons on the sidebar are links to the blog directories I have registered this blog in.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP