Hello. Yes, It's Me.

>> Sunday, August 26, 2007

Yes, I am still alive, for those who really cared enough to wonder. It's been nearly a year since I have even touched this blog, and so much has happened in that time to make me almost forget that I still have this blog.

The long and short of it is that I fell in love, I got busy with work, I got overwhelmed with work and then the person I fell in love with broke my heart. A sob story, I know, but hey, people live and move on with their lives.

So, because I have nothing else besides work to fill my hands and my mind, I will try to attain a place in the blogosphere, an endeavor I have attempted when I started this blog. I will try to be as witty and entertaining as possible without having to pull a Malu Fernandez.

Until then, ciao.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Monday, February 2, 2009 at 9:18:00 PM GMT+8  

Poor thing(Y). And this time, to whose voice is this? Hmmmmm....
Hang on there. Now that I found your blog, I can hide here to read. Away from the asungots. hehe

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP