And I Begin Again

>> Sunday, February 01, 2009

It has been more than a year since I had last posted on this blog. I even forgot that it still exists. Between my freelance work, my current addiction to World of Warcraft, and whatever personal and family issues that I have to deal with on a daily basis, I didn't really have time to update or maintain this blog.

But this blog exists. And it waits for me to pour my musings on it. After all, even though I write for a living, I write using other people's voices and never my own. So few opportunities ever come my way to be able to write in my own voice, and I am not exactly one to create my own opportunities.

Nonetheless, I have to start somewhere. For now, this blog is the only place where I can start. And so, I begin again.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Monday, February 2, 2009 at 1:59:00 AM GMT+8  

Oh dear, well, you're not doing too bad after all. I rather find this write amusing. At least, there is something to smile on as I read your blog along. Yes, there is always opportunity to begin. Your confession has just reminded me of what our Church Minister said about bah-blah-blogging. What your mind has spoken will always be scrutinized by others. And that has been unravelled by Me. So, please do begin..... Right HERE. Hasta la vista. Thank you very much for the Honour.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP