A Reward of True Love

>> Saturday, June 24, 2006

Love takes time, and love takes work. As I was writing my previous post on my love for writing, I got this very encouraging email from Ms. Grace P. Ibay of Filipina Soul:

hey Anna,
thanks for following our site. I went to check out your business trips site too, and boy you do a great job! Are you in the business/travel industry? Coz I have several B5media friends you can hook up with, they're all travel sites and you and them might co-link and exchange posts too.

http://www.europestring.com/
http://www.flyawaycafe.com/
http://www.geekytraveller.com/
http://www.letsvisitasia.com/

I'm also linking your posts about Manila for my site.


My response to her was:

Hello, Grace.

Thanks a lot for the email. I am happy that you have taken the time to sent this, and it encourages me a lot. I do like your site and I love reading the posts there. They are very insightful and informative.

Thank you also for visiting biz-trips.info. Sadly, I am not in the travel industry, but I have worked closely with executives who do travel a lot. I have visited geekytraveller.com and flyawaycafe.com a couple of times before and found the posts there very interesting as well. I would love to co-link with them; it will be my pleasure to do so.


True enough, she did feature biz-trips.info in her blog.

Things like this make me happy. I am now encouraged to pour more energy into my writing.

4 comments:

Gelo Sunday, June 25, 2006 at 4:49:00 PM GMT+8  

Wow, a new blog. Great for you Anna.

Anna Sibal Sunday, June 25, 2006 at 5:11:00 PM GMT+8  

Thanks, Sir. I am happy you took the time to visit it. :)

Anonymous,  Thursday, July 6, 2006 at 11:14:00 PM GMT+8  

You said you are a copyrighter.."Thanks a lot for the email. I am happy that you have taken the time to SENT this, and it encourages me a lot"

What?

Anna Sibal Thursday, July 6, 2006 at 11:19:00 PM GMT+8  

Yes, I am a copywriter, but even copywriters make mistakes. Thanks a lot for pointing out the spelling error, though.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP